Replacing the Auto Trans Torque Converter on your vehicle? The ACDelco 17804101 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Torque Converter are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Transmission Components. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Transmission Components are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- – Before purchasing and installing a remanufactured automatic transmission torque converter, make sure it is the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- – If a problem occurs, have a trained technician service the torque converter.
- – Periodically check transmission fluid level.
Remanufactured - Not for sale where imports are restricted. Centigrade, Celsius
New Or Remanufactured:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com.