Replacing the Brake Master Cylinder on your vehicle? The ACDelco 174-1163 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brake Master Cylinder is a hydraulic pump mounted to the brake booster and contains a reservoir that holds brake fluid. This original equipment brake master cylinder has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brakes. Stay with the parts brand your GM vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brakes are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Meets the brake performance requirements of SAE J1153 and J1154 testing, providing reliability and quality
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Pressure tested to ensure safe and confident braking
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems.
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
Bleeder Hoses Included:
Brake Booster Included:
Master Cylinder Bore Diameter:
Master Cylinder Cap Included:
Master Cylinder Material:
Mounting Bracket Included:
Mounting Hole Quantity:
New Or Remanufactured:
Primary Outlet Thread Diameter:
Secondary Outlet Thread Diameter:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.