Replacing the Engine Coolant Recovery Tank on your vehicle? The ACDelco 15882261 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Engine Coolant Reservoirs are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These engine coolant reservoirs hold any excess or overflowing coolant within the cooling system. If a situation arises where the engine needs additional coolant it is utilized from this reservoir. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to maintain optimal temperatures
- Designed to store heated coolant when pressures in the system rise and reintroduce it when cooled
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- – Check all coolant systems connections and hoses at required intervals.
- – Steam and scalding liquids from a hot cooling system can blow out and burn you badly. Never turn the cap when the cooling system, including the surge tank pressure cap, is hot. Wait for the cooling system and surge tank pressure cap to cool.
- – The vehicle must be on a level surface when checking the coolant level.
- – Use approved type of coolant for your vehicle. Refer to owner's manual for more information.
- – When the engine is cold, the coolant level should be at the COLD FILL line on the coolant recovery tank. Be sure the cooling system is cool before adding coolant.
- – You can be burned if you spill coolant on hot engine parts. Coolant contains ethylene glycol and it will burn if the engine parts are hot enough. Do not spill coolant on a hot engine.
Mounting Hardware Included:
Oblong Shape with two hose ports
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.