Replacing the Body Mount Cushion on your vehicle? The ACDelco 15595054 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Body Mount Cushions are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. This cushion helps dampen the vibrations between your vehicle's body and frame connection. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Collision parts are designed to help promote proper and safe repair
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Helps dampen the vibrations between your vehicle's body and frame connection
- Made of shock absorbing material
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- – Before the purchase and installation of a body mount cushion, make sure it is the correct fit for your vehicle.
- – Refer to your Vehicle Owner's manual for additional vehicle maintenance practices.
- – Regularly inspect body mount cushions for signs of damage or wear, and replace them if signs of damage are found.
Rubber and Steel
Mount Hole Diameter:
Universal Or Specific Fit:
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details