Replacing the HVAC Heater Bypass Valve on your vehicle? The ACDelco 15-5342 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts HVAC Heater Bypass Valves are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These bypass valves are control valves for the flow of coolant through the heater core. When the heater valve is closed, the bypass valve diverts the coolant flow back to the engine. The valve maintains coolant flow through the thermostat housing to ensure correct operation of the thermostat. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Original equipment parts are designed to work with your GM vehicle safety systems -- aftermarket replacement parts may not meet the same OE safety regulations, depending on the part type
- Restore cooling system function and performance
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
ACDelco; GM Original Equipment; GM OE; Air Conditioning; Air Conditioning System; HVAC System; Heating and Cooling
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.