Replacing the A/C Evaporator Temperature Sensor on your vehicle? The ACDelco 15-51378 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts A/C Refrigerant Temperature Sensors are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These sensors measure the temperature of the refrigerant discharged from the evaporator core in the low side refrigerant line. The A/C refrigerant temperature sensor data is used to cycle the A/C compressor ON and OFF to prevent the evaporator core from freezing. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Original equipment parts are designed to work with your GM vehicle safety systems -- aftermarket replacement parts may not meet the same OE safety regulations, depending on the part type
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.