Replacing the Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring on your vehicle? The ACDelco 13432624 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
The ACDelco GM Original Equipment Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring controls the movement of the brake shoe within the brake drum, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle's original components. This drum brake shoe return spring has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems.
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
Required Shoe Length:
Required Shoe Width:
Universal Or Specific Fit:
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details