Replacing the Sunroof Switch on your vehicle? The ACDelco 13302026 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Sunroof Switches are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. This switch allows you to control your vehicle's sunroof. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Allows you to control your vehicle's sunroof
- Collision parts are designed to help promote proper and safe repair
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- Before the purchase and installation of a sunroof switch, make sure it is the correct fit for your vehicle.
- – Do not splice into switch power supply to power other components.
- – Refer to your Vehicle Owner's manual for additional vehicle maintenance practices.
- – Regularly inspect sunroof switches for signs of damage or wear, and replace them if signs of damage are found.
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.