Replacing the Engine Coolant Recovery Tank Clip on your 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo? The ACDelco 10427340 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Engine Coolant Reservoir Clips are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These clips help secure and fasten the engine coolant reservoir in the cooling system. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to store heated coolant when pressures in the system rise and reintroduce it when cooled
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Helps keep components securely attached
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
Limited Lifetime (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.