Replacing the Parking Brake Cable on your vehicle? The ACDelco 10391700 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
The ACDelco GM Original Equipment Parking Brake Cable is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicles original components, and has plastic-coated steel to provide superior corrosion resistance and ensure smooth operation. These parking brake cables have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brakes. Stay with the parts brand your GM vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brakes are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems.
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owners manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
End 1 Type:
End 2 Type:
Mounting Bracket Included:
Outer Sleeve Material:
Universal Or Specific Fit:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.