Replacing the Anti-Theft Control Module on your vehicle? The ACDelco 10385714 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Anti-Theft Control Modules are one part of the vehicle's theft deterrent system, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. When armed, the system is designed to help deter vehicle theft by performing one or more of the following: pulsing the horns and exterior lamps when unauthorized vehicle entry is detected, or prevent starting of the engine without an authenticated ignition key. These modules may manage the system functions independently or in conjunction with other modules and components within the vehicle. These original equipment anti-theft control modules have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Helps deter vehicle theft
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- – Have a trained technician service the vehicle security system.
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details