Replacing the Anti-Theft Control Module on your vehicle? The ACDelco 10355946 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Anti-Theft Control Modules are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These modules are one part of the vehicle's theft deterrent system. When armed, the system is designed to deter vehicle theft by performing one or more of the following: pulsing the horns and exterior lamps when unauthorized vehicle entry is detected, or prevent starting of the engine without an authenticated ignition key. This module may manage the system functions independently or in conjunction with other modules and components within the vehicle. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Deter vehicle theft
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
- – Have a trained technician service the vehicle security system.
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com.