Replacing the Stability Control Steering Angle Sensor on your vehicle? The ACDelco 10336934 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Steering Angle Sensors are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These sensors measure your vehicle's steering wheel position angle and rate of turn, helping optimize steering and braking performance. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Helps optimize steering and braking performance
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com.