Replacing the Fuel Injection Throttle Body on your vehicle? The A1 Cardone 67-7014 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
Every CARDONE Remanufactured Electronic Throttle Body undergoes a proprietary disassembly, inspection and renewal process. Each component is meticulously evaluated and then renewed or replaced, depending on whether the component meets our stringent engineering standards. A proprietary cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from deformity, ensuring optimum airflow. Every unit is tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points to ensure peak performance.
Features and Benefits:
- A specialized component cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from being deformed, ensuring optimum airflow.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Each component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced resulting in reliable and consistent performance.
- Each unit is guaranteed to function like the original.
- Final assemblies are tested for all critical functions, including response time and airflow at multiple points.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- The high and low integrated throttle position sensors are tested to match OE characteristics throughout the entire operational range.
First Application Year:
Gasket or Seal Included:
Idle Air Control Motor Included:
Throttle Body, Instruction Sheet
Throttle Body Actuation Type:
Throttle Body Inlet Shape:
Throttle Body Outlet Shape:
Throttle Position Sensor Included: