Replacing the Power Window Motor on your vehicle? The A1 Cardone 47-13161 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motors are direct-fit O.E. replacements that began as Original Equipment cores. Each unit is re-engineered, renewed and tested to match O.E. performance. For nearly half a century, CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motors have provided rock-solid reliability that you can trust for the long haul.
Features and Benefits:
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each motor is 100% tested. Testing includes loading the motor on a simulated window fixture to verify speed and strength of the motor
- Every motor has its internal components inspected and gauged. Bushings are gauged and re-impregnated with lubricating oil, ball bearings are replaced with new and armatures are fully tested to ensure insulation
- Every remanufactured motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Every remanufactured motor is fully compatible with the O.E. mounting and regulator
- For motors which have an auto up / down feature, output signals and pulse counts are matched to the vehicle application and motors are shipped in the full up position
- Internal gears are gauged, inspected and renewed for reuse or replaced if out of spec. Replacement gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged, guaranteeing efficiency and reliability
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
First Application Year:
Mounting Hole Quantity:
Internal Threaded Hole
Window Lift Motor, Instruction Sheet
Window Motor Use Location: