Replacing the Rack and Pinion Assembly on your 1999 Ford Escort? The A1 Cardone 22-230 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
Expertly remanufactured to rigorous quality and performance standards, CARDONE Electronic Power Steering Rack and Pinions are equipped with brand-new, premium components to guarantee exceptional longevity and reliability. Each unit undergoes CARDONEs Factory Test Drive, simulating extreme operating conditions while verifying all on-car communications. All rubber sealing components are replaced, and a specialized lubricant is applied to drastically increase longevity.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% replacement of rubber sealing components.
- All new spool valve seals and rack donut seals are installed to eliminate internal leaks and ensure reliable performance (where applicable).
- Application of specialized lubricant(s) for extended life.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit undergoes a factory test drive, simulating extreme operating conditions while verifying all on-car communications.
- Finished in protective coating to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Valve housings have polished micro-finish sleeves for durability (where applicable).
Distance Between Mounting Holes (in):
Distance Between Mounting Holes (mm):
Input Shaft Diameter (in):
Input Shaft Diameter (mm):
Input Shaft Length (in):
Input Shaft Length (mm):
Number of Mounting Holes:
Rack and Pinion, Rubber Bushings, Sealing Kit, Instruction Sheet
Pressure Port Thread Size:
M16 x 1.5
Rack Length (mm):
Return Port Thread Size:
M16 x 1.5
Steering Rack Color:
Thread Length (mm):
Tie Rod Ends Included:
Total Turns Lock to Lock: