Replacing the Power Steering Pump on your 1998 Ford Mustang? The A1 Cardone 20-7252 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
CARDONE Remanufactured Power Steering Pumps are engineered to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. All critical components are tested to ensure proper function. Every unit undergoes a hydraulic efficiency test to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance.
Features and Benefits:
- All critical components (cam packs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade HNBR seals to prevent leaks. HNBR does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- FInal pump assembly is computer-tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise to ensure reliable performance.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life.
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves.
Mounting Hardware Included:
Hydraulic Pump; Instruction Sheet; Sealing Kit
Power Steering Outlet ID Size:
Power Steering Outlet Thread Size:
Power Steering Pump Inlet Attachement Type:
Power Steering Pump Outlet Attachment Type:
Power Steering Pump Outlet Quantity:
Power Steering Reservoir Cap Included:
Pulley Attachement Type: