Replacing the Rack and Pinion Assembly on your vehicle? The A1 Cardone 1G-1801 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
CARDONE Remanufactured Rack & Pinions are re-engineered, built and tested to meet or exceed O.E. fit and performance. 100% new, O.E.-style o-rings and seals are installed to ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance. A final protective coating is applied and each unit is tested to guarantee a perfect fit and function.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% hydraulic testing for proper flow, leakage and performance ensures perfect fit and function (where applicable).
- 100% new O.E.- style o-rings and lip seals ensure leak-free and long-lasting performance (where applicable)
- 100% performance testing to ensure perfect fit, function and reliable performance.
- All new spool valve seals and rack donut seals are installed to eliminate internal leaks and ensure reliable performance (where applicable).
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Protective coating applied to each unit to extend the life of the unit (where applicable).
- Racks are surfaced to precise specifications to prevent leaking between chambers and extend unit life.
- Valve housings have polished micro-finish sleeves for durability (where applicable).
Distance Between Mounting Holes (in):
Distance Between Mounting Holes (mm):
First Application Year:
Gasket or Seal Included:
Input Shaft Diameter (in):
Input Shaft Diameter (mm):
Input Shaft Length (in):
Input Shaft Length (mm):
Installation Hardware Included:
Mounting Brackets Included:
Number of Mounting Holes:
Outer Tie Rods Included:
Rack and Pinion and installation instructions
Rack Length (mm):
Steering Rack Color/Finish:
Thread Length (in):
Thread Length (mm):
Tie Rod Ends Included:
Total Turns Lock to Lock: