Replacing the ABS Control Module on your 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe? The A1 Cardone 12-10200 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
CARDONE Remanufactured ABS Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design flaws. Every CARDONE unit goes through stringent testing, ensuring like-new performance and quick reaction time when traction control is required.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% computer testing ensures consistent performance
- Air-decay testing ensures unit is void of brake fluid
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Critical components are re-soldered, where necessary, to ensure superior electrical connections, eliminate intermittent failures and extend product life
- High-pressure hydraulic testing ensures zero leakage
- On-car testing is done, when necessary, for validation of product reliability
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Worn-out, missing or non-functioning components are replaced with new or rebuilt components, where necessary
Module Housing Material:
Mounting Hardware Included: