- Recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges R-12, R-134a, R-22, R-502 MP and HP blends, and many more<br />- Lockout panel prevents mixing of refrigerants<br />- Ideal for refrigerated trailers, buses, RVs with multiple refrigerants<br />- Comes with two 50-pound tanks
The Cool-Tech 34288 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134A quickly and accurately. Meets SAE J-2788 standards for accuracy: 95% refrigerant recovery and charging to +/- 1/2 oz. Other features and functions:<br />- Automatic Air Purge<br />- Refrigerant Charging<br />- Refrigerant Management<br />- Vacuum Function<br />- New 4x20 multilingual display
Fully compliant with SAE J2788 standards! The Cool-Tech 34788 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately. Fully automatic function lets you recover, vacuum, leak test, charge, and then walk away. Other features and functions: <br />- Vacuum Leak Test<br />- Automatic Refrigerant Refill<br />- Automatic Air Purge<br />- Automatic Oil Drain<br />- Refrigerant Charging<br />- Refrigerant Management<br />- Vacuum Function
- Premium R134A Recover, Recycle, and Recharge A/C machine that gives the user the ability to inject dye, flush a vehicle's AC system, save before and after service data and print that data to provide serivce information to the customer.<br />- Used to service a vehicle's A/C system. Works on vehicles equipped with R134A refrigerant A/C systems.<br />- Automatic Dye Inject<br />- Gives the user the ability to use the machine to inject UV dye into a vehicle's A/C system.<br />- Automatic oil measure & inject<br />- The machine will automatically determine how much lubrication oil needs to be injected back into the A/C system based on how much oil was taken out during recovery.<br />- A/C system flush<br />- Flushes a vehicle's A/C system with refrigerant eliminating any residual oil or other liquid contaminants from the system.<br />- Save & Print before and after service data<br />- Indicator light and notification alarm
- Recovers and removes moisture, oil and debris from refrigerant.<br />- New Recovery System offers a State of the Art 1/2 hp Oil-less Compressor with a built-in High Volume Cooling Fan for fast recovery.<br />- Color-coded Sight Gauge identifies when Filter Dryer replacement is needed.<br />- Complete A/C Recovery System includes Recovery Unit with built in Oil Separator and Filter Dryer, 30 lb DOT Tank and Cable, 72" Yellow and Blue Hoses, R-134a Low Side Coupler and Oil Purge Bottle.
- Speed up the recovery process! Remove unwanted moisture and separate oil from Recovered<br />- Refrigerant. (Use with any Recovery Machine.)<br />- Lightweight and easy to carry<br />- 4-Way Ball Valve Manifold controls the flow smoothly and quickly with only 1/4 turn<br />- Large capacity oil separator<br />- High Performance Dryer eliminates moisture from recovered refrigerant<br />- Extra large sight glass monitors refrigerant flow and changes color when a dryer change is necessary<br />- Rugged carrying case can stand on its own or be mounted on a wall or bench<br />- Length: 15" / Width: 4" / Height: 17"<br />- Weight: 5.5 kg (12.25 lbs)
- Automatic. Programmable.<br />- Recovers and Recycles Fast<br />- Programmable Recharge<br />- Database Includes Refrigerant Capacities For Over 1000 Vehicle Makes and Models<br />- Auto Air Purge<br />- Auto Vacuum Test<br />- Auto Oil Discharge<br />- Auto Filter Alarm<br />- Design Certified for Compliance with SAE J2788<br />- 115v / 60Hz<br />- 6CFM Vacuum Pump<br />- Internally mounted 30lb DOT tank with tank-full switch<br />- Dimensions: 41" H x 24" W x 22" D<br />
- The OEM version of the RHSR980 is here. Same rugged platform as the RHSR980 while incorporating all of the features required for OEM style A/C services.<br />- OEM Style Feature and Function Upgrades<br />- Standard integral printer<br />- Standard temperature probes<br />- High pressure leak detect function<br />- Password use protection<br />- Micron level measurement during evacuation process<br />- Ambient temperature & humidity<br />- Self check/diagnostic function<br />- Dual vacuum process service modes<br />- Manual or automatic oil/dye injection<br />- Liquid refrigerant flush function<br />- Optional integral refrigerant identifier<br />- High voltage compatibility option