SPECIFICATIONS - Electrical 120VAC - 60Hz - 12 Amp - Shipping Dimensions 50 in x 22 in x 35 in (127 cm x 56 cm x 89 cm) (H x W x D) - Shipping Weights approx. 255 lb (116 kg) - Operating Ranges 32deg to 122degF (0deg to 50deg C) - Scale Accuracy J2788 Compliant - Recovery Accuracy J2788 Compliant - Hoses 9 ft (2.74 m) - Compressor 3/8HP - 0.8KW, pressure protected, balanced start-up, oiled, hermetically sealed - Cooling Fan Industrial-duty - Vacuum Pump 7 CFM, dual stage, 29.9 InHg - Recycling Filter-Drier Spin-on type - Charging Cylinder 30 lb (13.6 kg) DOT
- Recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges R-12, R-134a, R-22, R-502 MP and HP blends, and many more - Lockout panel prevents mixing of refrigerants - Ideal for refrigerated trailers, buses, RVs with multiple refrigerants - Comes with two 50-pound tanks
The Cool-Tech 34288 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134A quickly and accurately. Meets SAE J-2788 standards for accuracy: 95% refrigerant recovery and charging to +/- 1/2 oz. Other features and functions: - Automatic Air Purge - Refrigerant Charging - Refrigerant Management - Vacuum Function - New 4x20 multilingual display
Fully compliant with SAE J2788 standards! The Cool-Tech 34788 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately. Fully automatic function lets you recover, vacuum, leak test, charge, and then walk away. Other features and functions: - Vacuum Leak Test - Automatic Refrigerant Refill - Automatic Air Purge - Automatic Oil Drain - Refrigerant Charging - Refrigerant Management - Vacuum Function
- One machine to safely service both conventional and high voltage A/C systems. - Menu selectable function that gives the user the ability to clear any residual oil from the A/C Recover, Recycle and Recharge machine's fluid circuit and hoses minimizing risk of oil cross contamination. - Meets new refrigerant recovery standards J-2788 for high voltage compressors. - A/C capacities database (optional) - Automatic air purge. - Recovery accuracy ± 1.0 oz. - Charge accuracy ± 1/2 oz. Higher accuracy for today's low volume A/C systems - Voltage: 115 volt, 60 Hz - Refrigerant container onboard: 30 lb. (14 kg) vessel (source tank not included) - Operating range: 50 - 120° F (11– 49° C) - Pump-free air displacement: 1.5 c.f.m. (36 L/minute)
- Premium R134A Recover, Recycle, and Recharge A/C machine that gives the user the ability to inject dye, flush a vehicle's AC system, save before and after service data and print that data to provide serivce information to the customer. - Used to service a vehicle's A/C system. Works on vehicles equipped with R134A refrigerant A/C systems. - Automatic Dye Inject - Gives the user the ability to use the machine to inject UV dye into a vehicle's A/C system. - Automatic oil measure & inject - The machine will automatically determine how much lubrication oil needs to be injected back into the A/C system based on how much oil was taken out during recovery. - A/C system flush - Flushes a vehicle's A/C system with refrigerant eliminating any residual oil or other liquid contaminants from the system. - Save & Print before and after service data - Indicator light and notification alarm
- Recovers and removes moisture, oil and debris from refrigerant. - New Recovery System offers a State of the Art 1/2 hp Oil-less Compressor with a built-in High Volume Cooling Fan for fast recovery. - Color-coded Sight Gauge identifies when Filter Dryer replacement is needed. - Complete A/C Recovery System includes Recovery Unit with built in Oil Separator and Filter Dryer, 30 lb DOT Tank and Cable, 72" Yellow and Blue Hoses, R-134a Low Side Coupler and Oil Purge Bottle.
- Speed up the recovery process! Remove unwanted moisture and separate oil from Recovered - Refrigerant. (Use with any Recovery Machine.) - Lightweight and easy to carry - 4-Way Ball Valve Manifold controls the flow smoothly and quickly with only 1/4 turn - Large capacity oil separator - High Performance Dryer eliminates moisture from recovered refrigerant - Extra large sight glass monitors refrigerant flow and changes color when a dryer change is necessary - Rugged carrying case can stand on its own or be mounted on a wall or bench - Length: 15" / Width: 4" / Height: 17" - Weight: 5.5 kg (12.25 lbs)
- Automatic. Programmable. - Recovers and Recycles Fast - Programmable Recharge - Database Includes Refrigerant Capacities For Over 1000 Vehicle Makes and Models - Auto Air Purge - Auto Vacuum Test - Auto Oil Discharge - Auto Filter Alarm - Design Certified for Compliance with SAE J2788 - 115v / 60Hz - 6CFM Vacuum Pump - Internally mounted 30lb DOT tank with tank-full switch - Dimensions: 41" H x 24" W x 22" D
- SAEJ2788 approved for the fully automatic operation of recovery, recycle, evacuate, air purge, oil waste, and recharge - All steel construction - Complete with a 6CFM Dual stage vacuum pump capable of dehydrating the system to 10 microns. - Utilizes state of the art microprocessor controlled ball valves in place of solenoid valves making the unit impervious to common containments and sealants. - Easy to program with simple command based LCD display that can set up for five languages (English, French, Spanish, German & Chinese). - Highly visible 3 ½" gauges for high and low pressure. - The AR2788S can be programmed for both 50LB and 90Lb Tanks. - Comes complete with a 50LB DOT Tank, 8 foot hoses and couplers. - The AR2788S is completely assembled, take it out of the box, add refrigerant and GO. - The AR2788S can be programmed for liquid refrigerant flushing using an optional hose kit P/N - AR2788SF - 115 Volts, 60 HZ, Single Phase, PSI, BAR, KPa, gauges. - 2 year limited warranty.
- Recovers all halogenated refrigerants (CFC/HCFC/HFC),including the new high pressure refrigerants R410A - ProVax "Oil-Less" compressor capable to handling both liquid and vapor - Selectable high pressure safety "cut-off" switches - 2 Stage , 6 CFM Premium Vacuum Pump, rated to 20 microns - Portability and Mobility — Wheels and Handle for All-Terrain - 1/2 HP motor drives both recovery and vacuum processes - Easy operation, one simple connection for Recovery and Evacuation, no need additional hoses - 2 powerful fans and 3-row condenser provides better cooling and flow rates - All units pre-wired to accept ProVax 80% Tank Shut Off Kit (PN# KT-5002) - Made in the USA
- The OEM version of the RHSR980 is here. Same rugged platform as the RHSR980 while incorporating all of the features required for OEM style A/C services. - OEM Style Feature and Function Upgrades - Standard integral printer - Standard temperature probes - High pressure leak detect function - Password use protection - Micron level measurement during evacuation process - Ambient temperature & humidity - Self check/diagnostic function - Dual vacuum process service modes - Manual or automatic oil/dye injection - Liquid refrigerant flush function - Optional integral refrigerant identifier - High voltage compatibility option
Out Of Stock
Result Pages: 12[Next >>]Displaying 1 to 25 (of 29 products)